Saturday, May 21, 2011

*19 Weeks*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*How far along?: 19 Weeks

*Total weight gain: 4 lbs as of the last doctor's appt

*How big is baby?: The size of a Mango!

*Sleep?: Meh, okay

*How are you feeling physically?: Physically doing ok, still have a wee bit of swelling but nothing huge

*How are you feeling emotionally?: Had a mini meltdown yesterday, but doing better today ;o)

*Best moment this week?: Clearing stuff out of the computer room/soon-to-be baby room

*Movement?: I felt her kick a few times last week! It was amazing

*Food cravings?: Carbonation

*Labor signs?: Nope

*What I miss: Sleeping through the night

*What I'm looking forward to: Our anatomy scan!

*Random Thoughts: I can't help but wonder how large I'll get towards the end! I feel like I'm pretty big now, so we'll have to wait it out and see! :)

4 comments :

  1. You look great! Im so jealous of your bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started lurking on your blog a couple of weeks ago and have to say, your bump is awesome! And this weekend we did the first stages of cleaning out the room that will be baby's, as well, and I was so excited! I can't wait to make more progress!

    ReplyDelete

Recent comments