Monday, April 5, 2010

So I made the appointment today

To go in and get fertility testing done. I called to get a referral, but Kaiser does their own testing, then will send you off to an RE from there. I told her about my lack of ovulating, blah blah blah and that we've been trying for 10 months now. So April 29th it is!

She was very sincere, and when the call was ending told me she was sorry, that its hard dealing with infertility. Eeeek! That was the first time someone said that out loud to me. :*( Hopefully we're moving on to bigger and better! :)

3 comments :

  1. I'm sooooo you finally have an appointment. WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Papps! I remember the first time someone used the word "infertility" when I was setting up an appointment.. except she wasn't nice about it. hehe. Hopefully you can get some answers soon and get ku shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your first appt. set up. I know how hard that can be. Good luck, dear!

    ReplyDelete

Recent comments