Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Off we go!

So I'm excited to say we are off to Vegas tomorrow! There are so many reason's why I am grateful I'm going.... let me count the ways. One- because we've had TWO days of 70 degree temps this year and the sun is just (and by just I mean today) peaking, Two- because DH and I so desperately need a vacation/break from our everyday life-goings here at home, and Three because I can't wait to eat, drink and be merry in Las Vegas!!

I'm hoping that I O while on vacation, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I know I took clomid this cycle, and hopefully it works for me (cd14 u/s showed 2 mature follies)..... but I just can't get too excited just yet. I would love more than anything to have the best of the best and get KU while on vacation, but I'm not sure I really know how to have this feeling of hope. Either that or I'm just scared shitless to get excited again.

See you all when I get back! xoxo
-Papps

No comments :

Post a Comment

Recent comments