Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I've had the most wonderful vacation so far!

First DH and I went camping last Tues and came back on Thurs (that was a ton of fun). Then Friday I turned around and came to Cali to see my sister and her new baby. I love both my nephews so much. The oldest who is 2.5 years old is such a sweetheart and VERY smart for his age (kinda hoping he makes millions to take care of auntie) ::wink wink::
My mom came down with me so it's been a lot of fun. My grandma is here and we've all been hanging out, helping my sister :)

Tonight I pack up for the Bay Area to see friends and of course mdluvie! W00t! Can't wait! Hope everyone is doing well..... I miss you

xoxo
Papps

1 comment :

  1. Glad you are having a nice time! Have fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Recent comments