Thursday, October 7, 2010

POAS'ing tomorrow @ 15 dpo

So, I just found out that I won't be able to make my beta due to conflicting work schedules with my new job. Eh, whatev. So I decided if AF doesn't show up by tomorrow morning I would just POAS. I'm pretty positive we're out this cycle, but since my longest LP on clomid (or ever for that matter) has been 14 dpo, I figured I would do it tomorrow.

My blood pressure rises at the thought of seeing another negative test, but I suppose the optimist in me says "What if Papps, what if" I'll update in here no matter what :)

3 comments :

  1. Good luck, I've got everything crossed for you! T&P to you!!! I can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Pappsie! I am keeping everything crossed for you and will be waiting for your update!

    ReplyDelete

Recent comments