Sunday, February 20, 2011

We added to our family :)

So we did end up adopting that kitten I pictured below. We think she's about 11 months, but we'll be bringing her into our vet for a closer look. She's such a love bug, just very shy. So far she's taken a liking to our cat tower in the second bedroom, though she's slowly been venturing out. As I write this she and Mr. Papps are chillin on the couch watching TV :)

Our other kitty Kimo is so excited to have a new playmate, so every time she runs around he thinks it's go time. Pretty hilarious to watch since she acts like he's there to kill her, and the faster she runs away, the faster he runs to catch up. LOL We're hoping to see them spoon soon :)

5 comments :

  1. Congrats on your new addition! I would love to get our kitty a friend but my hubby won't let me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for new pets! Running around is a lot more fun to watch than hissing and arching backs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you got a new kitty!! Pets give amazing unconditional love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The part about hoping the cats will spoon soon cracked me up! I'm glad your new kitty is getting accustomed to her new home! Hopefully she'll learn Kimo is her friend and not trying to kill her.

    ReplyDelete

Recent comments