Saturday, April 30, 2011

16 Weeks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*How far along?: 16 Weeks

*Total weight gain: 4 lbs

*How big is baby?: The size of an avacado.

*Sleep?: Still waking up for the restroom, but I'm finally getting comfortable again

*How are you feeling physically?: Feeling really good. I've started getting heartburn the last few days, but other than that I'm feeling back to normal

*How are you feeling emotionally?: This week I had to deal with the idea of how much weight I will end up at. It was a little difficult to swallow, especially since I've NEVER been this heavy to begin with. BUT, bring me a healthy baby and I'll gain whatever I need to!

*Best moment this week?: Hearing the heartbeat at the doctor's office. It sounds a lot different than on my home doppler

*Movement?: Nope.

*Food cravings?: Mexican food!

*Labor signs?: Nope

*What I miss: A glass or three of my Pinot Noir

*What I'm looking forward to: Our anatomy scan!

*Random Thoughts: I wonder what color eye's the bebeh will have?

3 comments :

  1. Love that top! You are looking great, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belly! So awesome! Relish in every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning love! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Recent comments