Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ugh, goodbye shittastic week

:Vent commencing: This past week has been a rough one to say the least. Work has been demanding, GP seems to be more of a stressor for me right now (no offense to anyone in particular), and I keep having all these close friends/family announce their pg's. I'm usually ok with it all, but it seems to bare weight with me this time.
:Vent over:

As I always like to end on a positive note.... I started OPK's this month, hopefully it doesn't jinx me but rather give me a + :)
Also, my acupuncture has become such a wonderful relief to go to on a weekly basis- it has become my oasis if you will. That, and DH has been a doll to boot! TGIF (in a few hours anyways) lol

1 comment :

  1. yay for weekends!
    I think OPK's are great, that should help you out. And the acupuncture you are doing sounds awesome too!

    ReplyDelete

Recent comments