Thursday, March 24, 2011

What a month!

I'm so sorry I've been slacking in the blogging department. Time has just gotten away from me!

Fatigue has been visiting me since my BFP, so I basically come home from work, and veg on the couch.... then in bed between 8:30 and 9:30 (I live an exciting life right now) :o)
I count my blessings daily that my ticker continues to grow each day, and that today I am still pregnant. It's starting to sink in that this might be my take home baby, and I'm thrilled! MH and I decided to spill the beans and go public after out NT scan next week if all goes ok, well at least we'll start sharing.

My best friend has been staying with us since Friday..... she lives out of state and is hoping to move here. She dropped off her resume yesterday and already got a call back for an interview today! I'm so excited for her! I think it would be awesome to have here here, especially once baby Papps arrives :)
I'm hoping to muster up enough energy to stay up late and do the underground tour here in the city. I think she would love it!

So yeah, this is my uneventful and boring life right now. I haven't written much mainly because there is not a whole lot to talk about LOL Hopefully in the next few weeks I get more energy and hopefully will have more to write about :)

XOXO
-Papps

1 comment :

  1. Welcome to pregnancy! I was more tired in 1st tri than I am with a newborn. I started feeling better right around 13 weeks, then deteriorated again around 30...

    ReplyDelete

Recent comments