Monday, December 13, 2010

A Christmas stroll down memory lane

I love this state, and better yet love this city. I moved here in 2005, met my husband and created many memories. I just thought I would share some of my Christmas memories with you =)

Here's a few snow picutres- this one I took from the back of our house last year
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And one of the street in front of us
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every year MH and I try and go look at Christmas lights somewhere. Last year we went to The House of a Million Lights. It's pretty stinkin' cool.... it's this old Victorian house that puts up over a million lights on the house and yard. You can tour the inside of the house and it has a different Christmas tree in every room. Here are some pics of that :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And one of the Christmas trees in a room
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here's one with two smaller trees
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This one is a little dark because the room lighting was pretty dim, but it has feathers on it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
.
.
.
And if you got this far.... here's one of me :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment :

Recent comments