Saturday, December 18, 2010

Um, birth control?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yup, this is my new drug to be on I suppose :/
So, I went in for my baseline appointment on Friday, expecting to begin my IUI meds, but come to find out I have a planet sized cyst on my right ovary. Congratufuckinglations, it's a mass!!!
So, I will be on birth control pills for 21 days, and will go back when cd1 comes around, which she is predicting should be around 1/10/11. Hopefully it will be gone so we can cycle, otherwise we'll be waiting it out, or having them remove it.

So with these 21 days, I plan on hitting the gym hard, and doing sit ups (which I have failed to do while we've been TTC) For some reason I have it in my head that sit ups will destroy my phantom baby that has not even existed. I am beyond silly, I know.
I will say I am 100% putting my thermometer in the nightstand drawer, and shall not retrieve it! Hopefully I can give it up for good now. Maybe.

4 comments :

  1. ;( Sorry to hear about the cyst, I hope it clears up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry sweetie. I hope the cysts goes away real soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you have to wait longer to cycle Pappsie. But enjoy the temping break (breakup?) as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the temping breakup idea! lol I've been trying to not temp as a perm solution, but have had issues letting go, maybe this will help!

    ReplyDelete

Recent comments