Friday, December 31, 2010

A look back at 2010

For many, 2010 was a great year.... for some, not so great. Many of my bestest bumpie friends got their BFP, or bought homes, got raises or had babies :) Though I was not able to complete my dream with a baby, I am 100% grateful for all that I have.

I was able to apply for a new position within my company and get the job, I also got a raise and a bonus, and have my health. I have a husband who makes me laugh on a daily basis, who supports my crazy ideas and my ups and downs. Love ya babe :)

Also, not only do I have a new and improved job, I make enough that I'm able to help support MH going to school and also have certain luxuries (although most of those have gone out the window since we've been going through treatments) but that is ok if it brings us our take home baby.

We have family and friends who love and care about us, two furbabies who adore us (when they're not in trouble that is), a nice roof over our head with nice things inside, and most of all, I HAVE THE BEST E-FRIENDS A GIRL COULD ASK FOR!!!!! I <3 you guys!
Your support through this past 20ish months has been immeasurable. Not only have I been entertained, I have felt loved, I have laughed and cried and could not have honestly gotten through this journey without you.

I hope all of our hopes and dreams come true in 2011, whatever they may be. Happy New Year!!!!!

XOXO
-Papps

6 comments :

  1. I hope 2011 is your year for a take home baby. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love you, babe! I really hope 2011 is super nice to you and you get to see your dream happen!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Hope 2011 brings everything you hope for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think 2011 is definitely gonna be a great year :) Love ya lady!

    ReplyDelete

Recent comments